Friday, April 22, 2011

Thanks for the warm welcome

When I came on board as senior editor of Golfdom about a month ago, I didn't know what to expect. But I can tell you this: I didn't expect to find such a jovial attitude among my coworkers or such a warm welcome from contacts and clients at the other end of the line.

With such camaraderie around the office and support from those in the field, I love coming to work every day. People in the industry have reached out to me me across the board, from golf course superintendents and Green Industry maintenance leaders to chief executives and public relations representatives.

I thought getting to know people in the industry would take time--and it will. But I am impressed by how quickly people have taken it upon themselves to welcome me to Questex and wish me well.

I am really looking forward to getting to know more and more of you and meeting you all in person. Thanks for reaching out!

Regards,

Beth

No comments: