Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Tomorrow the real work begins


So far so good at the GIS... but tomorrow, things are going to get crazy.

Had great meetings today with both John Deere and FMC... caught up with our friends at Syngenta... met up with both Clark Throssell, Ph.D., and Dave Kopec, Ph.D. ... chatted with my old pal Nick Price... and even had a few beers with the complete Golfdom team, which is something I've only done a few times since joining the team.

Keep checking in, I plan on sharing as much info as I can tomorrow!

If you're here at the GIS, please stop by the Golfdom booth and say hi!

For now... sleepy time. TOCA breakfast in the morning. Why just you wake me so early, TOCA???

REMINDER: I'm giving away prizes tomorrow! Follow us on Twitter, we're @Golfdom!

See you at the GIS...

-Seth

No comments: