Thursday, February 10, 2011

Last day at GIS



This has gone by so quickly!

Come see me at the BASF booth at 3 p.m. playing Turf Media Thousandaire!

Congrats to Chris Zugel, superintendent at Whistling Straits, for winning a $50 gift card by following me @Golfdom on Twitter!

QUICK UPDATE: Everyone has been RAVING about the amount of traffic on the trade show floor. Peter Driver from Jacobsen told me it was the most traffic they've had in five years.

The show floor is visibly small... you can see both ends of the show with no trouble, which I don't know if I've ever been able to do that before.

I've got to get back out there... thanks for keeping up with us, I'm stockpiling information, interviews, etc., I'll post when I can but for sure I'll be sharing this in the upcoming weeks.

Off to the show!

No comments: