Monday, June 25, 2012

New email addresses for your friends at Golfdom

I just sent this email out to a buncha people:

Hello friends and colleagues,

I want to let you know that this will be my last week to receive email to the address sjones@questex.com. My new (and currently operational) email address is sjones@northcoastmedia.net.

In case you haven't heard, Golfdom and our sister publications (Landscape Management, Pest Management Professional, Pit and Quarry, LP Gas and GPS World) have been acquired by Cleveland-based start-up North Coast Media. For all the exciting details you can see the press release here: http://www.golfdom.com/golfdom-issue/north-coast-media-launches-acquires-golfdom-magazi

All of my other information remains the same, only my email is changing.

Please feel free to forward this email to any colleagues who you think might be interested. Lastly, if you have the email address for legendary pro wrestler Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, please forward this to him and gently remind him that there was no expiration date on that birthday party invitation I sent in 1984.

Have a great Monday,

-Seth

--
Seth Jones
Editor-in-Chief
Golfdom magazine
709 E. 14th St.
Eudora, KS 66025

Office: 785-690-7047
Cell: 785-550-2560
sjones@northcoastmedia.net
http://www.golfdom.com

No comments: