Wednesday, April 04, 2012

A Major change

It's Masters week, and you know me -- that means I'm somewhere in Georgia, on my way to Augusta National.

Right?

Wrong.

For a couple reasons, I've switched up my tournament schedule this year. I've decided to make it a Major-less 2012. Instead of going to the Masters, the U.S. Open and the PGA Championship, I'm attending the Phoenix Open (which took place in February) the AT&T Pebble Beach National (ditto), the Wells Fargo Championship (May, Quail Hollow in Charlotte) and one other tournament that I'll tell you about once I get all the credentials and everything confirmed.

So, no egg salad sandwich and cheap beer at Amen Corner for your pal Jonesy this year. But there is still a lot of golf to be seen this year...

1 comment:

Ken M. said...

Jones, you are starting to make me hate you.....

KM