Friday, March 09, 2012

Catch me in Kentucky!

I'm knee-deep in preparing for my speech on Monday.

Me and Matt Hendren, in-between Tweets at the GIS.
Yes, your pal Jonesy takes the Golfdom show on the road Monday morning. I'm the keynote speaker at the Kentuckiana Mini Pesticide Conference being held at Valhalla Golf Club. And to put it mildly, I'm excited.

They've slotted me for 90 minutes, and I can tell you right now that there's no way I'll speak that long. I'm hopeful the last 30 minutes can be reserved for a Q&A at the Valhalla bar.

But I do have some things prepared... a little song and dance about Golfdom magazine, my career, some of the more unusual interviews I've done, and a little bit of perspective on this interesting industry we all work in.

Hopefully I don't bomb! I think my friends out in Kentuckiana will take good care of me though. I know I'm honored to be asked to speak at their conference... so I'll try to return the favor and give them something worth listening to!

If you're anywhere in that area, please come out and see us! I'm hopeful to see as many of my friends in that area as possible. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with everyone.

OK, back to the note cards...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice 'chins' Hendren...

Hendren said...

Those are nice chins. Thanks a pant load for the great photo Jones!