Thursday, March 22, 2012

Arrested Development

What the heck? Where have I been all week? Is it already Thursday?!?

I've been here all week, pounding away on the keyboard. Deadlines! Plus, perhaps the combination of both KU men's and women's basketball making the Sweet 16, Peyton Manning to Denver, Tim Tebow to New York, New Orleans Saints getting the hammer laid down... maybe my brain has exploded. It's entirely possible. I might be having too much Madness in my March.

But we'll be back with some real copy soon! Don't stop visiting! In the meantime, here's a photo of some guy getting arrested at TPC Scottsdale during the final round of the Phoenix Open. He decided, during the next-to-last group, that it was a good time to swim across this water hazard on No. 18.

Everyone was shaking their head but laughing... until the kid got his face buried in the dirt by the police! And then there was a group, "ooooohhh..."

And no, this photo did not make the cut for my story on the Waste Management Phoenix Open that ran in this month's issue!

No comments: