Thursday, September 01, 2011

Rolling into Labor Day weekend

Ahh, Thursday afternoon of a three-day weekend.... it's so close!

Anyway, just a quick one today. Wanted to share a photo of what it looks like when your pal Seth is on a T3000 applicator from Turfco. These bad boys are meant for the landscaper side of the business, not golf. But you know I had to take one for a spin anyway, right?

By now you've received the August issue of Golfdom, and you've seen my short story on Turfco's 50th anniversary. If you want to try to win an iPad or a Widespin 1540 EC, click on over to www.turfco.com/50years.

I've been on seven different trips in the last eight weeks. It's been a whirlwind, but I'm happy to say I had a lot of great meetings in the last two months. I'm also happy to report that I'm not going anywhere in the next couple weeks, in anticipation of the arrival of Baby Boy Jones, who will be here in a few weeks!

So all the folks at the Responsible Industry for a Sound Environment meeting next week -- I'd join you if I could, but it's more important for me to be at home right now! I'll catch you next year, or at your breakfast (breakfast?!?) in Vegas in 2012.

No comments: