Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hendren's Hyperbole! Episode 37 -- Free Walker Cup preview

Hendren here with some exciting news! I have some free stuff for the taking!

Well, technically it’s not my stuff and I’m not the one giving it away but it is FREE! As usual I’m a day late and a dollar short but this offer still stands because I just checked to make sure.

Golfweek published a series of free digital editions covering the Walker Cup. The free digital editions include:

• Thursday Preview – A complete overview of the players, the atmosphere and how the teams stack up
• Friday Preview – An inside look at Royal Aberdeen Golf Club, the backdrop for this year’s tournament
• Gameday Editions (Saturday and Sunday) – A full rundown of the day’s matches, including exclusive commentary, striking photos and Golfweek’s popular Forecaddie section


I wish I would have got this info out a little earlier but it is still a sweet offer and definitely worth checking out. Go to http://golfweek.magcloud.com/ to check out your FREE Golfweek.

Check back here weekly for Hendren’s Hyperbole posts, I don’t want you to miss a sweet story I am going to bring you from Orlando in mid-October. I don’t want to ruin the surprise so I will just tease you by letting you know the topic of the story is probably one of the coolest technological advances in golf course maintenance I have ever seen.

-- Matt Hendren

No comments: