Thursday, May 12, 2011

Almost wrapped up from N.C.

I've been in North Carolina for eight straight work days. Been all over the state! Tomorrow we head back home. Aside from our trip to urgent care (five stitches for Dan) it's been a great trip.

We've met with BASF, Arysta LifeScience, JRM, IMRE and a few more, maybe even a trip to IHOP if we have time!

It's a Questex-only dinner tonight, so there will surely be some big plans concocted. Good news for us, me and Dan make a pretty good team when we put our heads together... we've already figured out two stories our respective mags can collaborate on. Now we just need a nickname for this new superteam...

Thunder in the background, looks like I'll be sporting a sportcoat over my Jayhawks t-shirt tonight. That's right North Carolina, there is a Jayhawker among you!

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

No comments: