Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BIGGA on my mind

I'm getting emails and phone calls about the Golf Industry Show. Which is great, because I'm PUMPED for this year's GIS.

But before I can get really worked up about the GIS (I just booked my flight yesterday), I've got to get ready for the BIGGA show in Harrogate, United Kingdom, baby! (Doesn't have quite the same ring as 'Vegas, baby!' but oh well.)

This will be my first trip to the BIGGA Turfgrass Management Expo (BTME). Keep an eye out for some coverage here on the blog the week of January 23rd.

If you've been to the BIGGA show and have any advice for me, I'm all ears, shoot me an email. If you will be at the BIGGA show and would like to meet up, drop me a line and we'll make it happen.

Meanwhile, stay tuned and see what kind of trouble your pal Jonesy can get into across the pond. It's Golfdom at the BIGGA show... and it's going to be exciting, I promise.

1 comment:

Life Line said...

Nice well good luck on your trip. Keep on writing and i'll keep on read it.