Tuesday, August 07, 2012

FMC offers free weed ID poster

FMC has a free weed ID poster available to turf professionals... here are the details:

Know your crown vetch from your cudweed? Pusley from purslane? Sign up for a free "Weed ID" Poster to learn how to identify and control 49 of North America's worst weeds, while supplies last. To receive the poster, follow these steps:

· Visit the Promotions Page on the FMC Professional Solutions web site;

· Click for the Weed ID poster sign-up page and enter information; and

· Follow @FMCturf on Twitter (you will be automatically directed to Twitter after sign-up). If you don't have a Twitter handle, sign up today at Twitter.com.

I will tell you that Adam Manwarren of FMC recently told me he'd be trying to surpass me in Twitter followers soon... as I see from the third bullet above, he is clearly gunning for me!

@FMCturf currently has 544 followers... @Golfdom currently has 872 followers...

So, along with this news of a free weed ID poster, I'll also remind you that after you follow @FMCturf, don't forget to also follow @Golfdom. I have no weed ID poster for you, but I do have a free high-five at the ready!

No comments: